Thursday, May 16, 2013

TEXAS!

Soo much for keeping up on my blogging LOL.. the past few months have been a whirl wind.

Tom and I decided to move me and boys down to Texas and that was quite the process.

I drove down by myself to bring 1 vehicle and look for a place to live while our AMAZING friends watched two of my monsters... 1 very long boring drive and an almost speeding tickets later( I was going a whole 2 mph over, stupid cop said I was going 12 over, didn't even know the stinking speed limit) I made it to Texas, how did I know? My mountains were NO where to be found.  After a whole day of looking at places that scared the living day lights out of me and finding one that I absolutely LOVED but the manager wouldn't show up to work go figure. I was at the end of my rope and a friend I was staying with said hey lets go look at this place, I've heard good things about it from other moms. So she dragged me ( almost literally) to this apartment complex and I talked to the manager. It was WAY cheaper than any of the other places I had looked at and it was quite a bit nicer than most also. I flew back home and began packing up my entire house ( not the greatest thing to do alone) 2 weeks later my Life Group helped me move everything into a storage unit and then a few days later I began my journey to get to Texas... had to Stop in GJ to pick up Jonah from Bonnie's house and be sick for an entire week and then after being a week late and a VERY long two days of driving we made it to TEXAS!  The boys didn't know what to do seeing daddy. I don't think they really believed he was back for a good week. now of course Micah has his schedule down to a T and will tell you when daddy gets to stay and when he doesn't at night time. Jonah has quickly warmed back up to him and he is now once again the favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment